- TUBITAK EEEAG Grant No: 105E171 started on 1 June 2006 . The project will end on 1 June 2008.
- Project Title : Computerized Ionospheric Tomographic Imaging of Electron Distribution by GPS Measurements
- Project Abstract
Workshop" was held at the Department of Electrical and Electronic
Engineering in Beytepe Campus of Hacettepe University between June
22 and June 24, 2009. Please contact Prof. Dr. Feza Arikan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
for more information.
- Turkish-British Space Science and Technology Cooperation Workshop is held at TUBITAK TUSSIDE, Gebze Laboratories, Turkey, between 22 - 24 November 2006. Prof. Dr. Feza Arikan gave an invited talk on Space Science at IONOLAB during the Workshop.
- IEEE Symposium of Signal Processing and Applications, (15. Sinyal Isleme and Uygulamalari Kurultayi) SIU 2007 was held at Yunus Emre Campus of Anadolu University, Eskisehir, Turkey between 11-13 June 2007 (http://siu2007.anadolu.edu.tr/) IONOLAB group gave 5 presentations in a special session and the references can be obtained from the Publications page.
- RAST-2007, Recent Advances in Space Research was held at Harbiye Askeri Muze, Istanbul, Turkey, between 14 - 16 June 2007. (http://www.rast.org.tr/) IONOLAB group gave 4 presentations in a special session and the references can be obtained from the Publications page.
- TUBITAK Space Research Joint Cooperation Workshop is held at TUBITAK Kavaklidere, Ankara Building, Turkey, on 18 July 2007. Prof. Dr. Feza Arikan gave an invited talk on IONOLAB-Ionospheric Research Laboratory during the Workshop.
- IRI/COST 296-2007 Workshop was held at Hotel Globus by Institute of Atmospheric Physics, in Prague, Czech Republic, between 10 - 14 July 2007. (http://www.ufa.cas.cz/html/conferences/IRICOST2007/) IONOLAB group gave 8 presentations in a special session and the references can be obtained from the Publications page.
- International Workshop on Early Warning and Monitoring Earthquake by Using Electromagnetism Detecting Satellite is organized by Asia Pacific Multilateral Cooperation in Space Technology and Applications (AP-MCSTA) and National Institute of Aeronautics and Space (LAPAN) took place in Jakarta, Indonesia, between 25 - 27 July 2007. Melike Gurun Temur participated in this workshop with an invited presentation on IONOLAB and TUBITAK SPACE group studies on state of the art Signal Processing techniques developed by IONOLAB for ionospheric mapping and tomography. These advanced techniques can be further applied in monitoring the ionosphere both from earth and space and collected data can possibly be used in early warning of earthquakes.